We want you to have the best experience with your candle. Please follow the care instructions below.
1. When lighting for the first time allow the wax to melt edge to edge of the glass for proper scent throw and to prevent your candle from tunneling.
2. For safety do not burn your candles for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
3. Trim your candle wick after each burn at least 1/4th of an inch each time
4. Because the candles are made from natural soy wax you may see an uneven texture as a result. This is completely normal.
5. Do not blow out your candles, extinguish the fire with a snuffer.
6. DO NOT LEAVE your candle unattended, always burn within sight and KEEP AWAY from children and pets.